New Construction Homes in Reno & Sparks
Here are some things to consider….
· The sales agent at the new home subdivision represents the builder/developer exclusively, and buyers that don’t use a buyer’s agent are UNREPRESENTED in the transaction.
· You need the expertise of a buyer’s agent to show you the comparable sales in the area so that you can negotiate the best deal with the builder - including incentives, upgrades, discounted financing, and more.
· Most new home subdivision are currently offering co-op commissions to agents to bring buyers to purchase homes from them.
· Many subdivisions have rules stating that your agent MUST accompany you on your first visit to the new home subdivision and register. So if you are considering new construction be sure to let us know so that we can add these great homes to our list.
· In some cases new home builders are not offering commission to agents who bring buyers to their subdivisions. If you would like representation when purchasing from one of these builders/developers, we are happy to represent you for a fee. Ask us for more details.
IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING THE PURCHASE OF A NEW CONSTRUCTION HOME WE MUST ACCOMPANY YOU ON YOUR FIRST VISIT TO THE SUBDIVISION IN ORDER FOR US TO REPRESENT YOU AND GET PAID BY THE BUILDER.